Do you know anyone that would love to get married but can’t afford a Wedding? Popcorn Photography would like to help a Hunter Valley Couple who have experienced struggle or heartbreak and who really can’t catch a break in life by giving them a free Wedding Photography Package.
We are very aware that for many, Wedding Photography is just out of the question, so we would like to hear from Couples (or you can nominate them), whose story will move us and who truly deserve a free Wedding Photography Package. Maybe they volunteer and spend their time helping others in need, maybe they are so in love but life just gives them lemons, maybe they have survived extraordinary adversity. There are so many people madly in love who are worthy of a little help to make their dreams come true and we at Popcorn Photography believe everyone should have beautiful wedding photos.
So, what will they receive?
- Our usual coverage from getting ready until half way through their reception, all their photos individually processed to exhibition quality on DVD as high resolution images so they can print them and do with them as they wish, a full set of 6 x 4 prints and two 12 x 8 enlargements of their choice.
And as a bonus...
- Anthony Burke (The Hunter Celebrant) will also marry the lucky couple.
- Kellie Martin (Affections Wedding & Event Hire) will provide chair covers, sashes and centrepieces at the reception venue.
- Vanessa & John (Sugar Rush) will provide a fresh Buttercream or Belgium Chocolate Ganached Cake.
- Darlene (Peonies) will provide flowers to the value of $500.
- Michelle (Exclusive Vintage Wedding Cars) will provide one of their beautiful cars for the Bride.
- Juliet (Bells & Whistles eRegistry) will provide a Bells Voucher to the value of $100 towards their gift registry.
- Nola & Gerry O'Connor (All Saints Woodville) will provide the Chapel for you to be married in and a large discount on the Reception Venue.
Please email your story and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close 27th June 2011... Winner announced 30th June 2011